Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
Final Draw November 12, 2010
- Prizes will be selected at random from all eligible tickets sold prior to a draw.
- All winning tickets shall be recorded and re-entered for all subsequent draws.
- Prizes shall be awarded as described.4. Any prizes not claimed by December 31, 2010 will be donated to the Royal Winnipeg Ballet.
- Tickets will only be sold to those 18 years of age and older.
- A maximum of 16,120 tickets are offered for sale. Of these 120 tickets (16,001 to 16,120) will be offered as prizes.
- If a cheque or other payment is refused for whatever reason, any ticket(s) associated with that payment are not eligible for any draws or to win any prizes and any prizes would be re-drawn from amongst the eligible tickets.
- Post-dated cheques will not be accepted.
- a. Phone orders: 11:59 PM November 5, 2020. b. Mail and courier orders: 12:00 noon November 5, 2010.c. FAX orders12:00 noon November 5, 2010.d. In person orders: By 12:00 noon the day prior to a draw.
- The ticket order and payment deadline for the October 29, 2010 early bird draw is 11:59 October 28, 2009. The final draw ticket deadline is November 5, 2010 and includes the follows;
- The liability of the licensee is limited to the price of the ticket(s).
- Tickets cannot be purchased by employees of Ron Bailey & Associates Inc.
- The licensee, its agents, volunteers or officers are not responsible for:
a. Failure of Canada Post or other services to deliver orders or tickets.
b. Failure of a fax machine or other telephone device to accept an order.
c. Failure of a credit card authorization to be completed.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and in writing to the address recorded with the ticket sale.
- A complete list of all winners will be posted to WWW.rwb.org and printed in the Winnipeg Free Press on November 19, 2010.