- New students can log on here starting Monday, May 18 at 10:00 am and follow the instructions to make an appointment to speak with RWB Artistic faculty and Administrative staff during registration. Our team will be available for a one on one consultation to register students from June 16-20 and June 23-27, 2015 from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Once you book your appointment, feel free to print and complete our registration forms package and take a look at our class schedule (available in June) on our website to see which classes you may be interested in.
- Attend your confirmed appointment time at the Royal Winnipeg Ballet (380 Graham Avenue). Only parents have to attend the registration appointment; however if your child has previous dance experience and is over the age of 10 we would love to speak with them also.
- During your scheduled appointment RWB Artistic Faculty will discuss with you all the class options our school has to provide and share with you the details of our full year program. We will do our best to create a dance schedule that best suits the student!
- RWB Artistic Faculty and Administrative Staff will be available again for registration from August 27-29, 2015 from 10:00am to 7:00pm. Simply come on down to the RWB School to see what we have in store!
Unable to make an appointment for June? No problem! Simply contact the School Office to determine the best time to visit! Appointments are not required throughout the summer; however, Artistic Faculty may not be present each day to assist with registration. Classes are subject to limited availability during this time.
RWB School Pointe Shoe Fund
Providing assistance to students who need help to cover the cost of purchasing pointe shoes for class.Read More
Tutus in Bloom
We've Reached Our Goal!Read More
David Moroni School EndowmentRead More
Your support is crucial in maintaining the dramatic beauty and elegance that our audiences applaud each season.Read More
Corporate investment opportunities enable you to partner with RWB in creating, presenting and teaching outstanding dance.Read More