Make a lasting impression with your students, clients and team or create unforgettable memories with your family and friends.
Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet is pleased to offer exceptional discounts and benefits for groups of 10 or more.
GROUP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Exclusive discounts for groups of 10 or more
- All group prices are up front – no hidden fees
- Flexible payments
- Enriched experiences such as backstage tours
- Event planning assistance
- Personalized customer service for flawless hosting
Special rates are available for student and seniors groups. Contact Group Sales for more information or to book your group today.
GROUPS ARE EASY
We’ll be there every step of the way to make your event a success. Don’t want to fuss with collecting money and organizing people? No problem – we’ll do all the hard work. Ask about our different options for booking and payment.
DOWNLOAD GROUPS BROCHURE
- Groups of 10 or more save 20% on tickets to Swan Lake, and The Faerie Queen.
- Groups of 10 or more save 15% on tickets to Ballet Jörgen’s Cinderella.
- Groups of 10 or more save $5 off tickets to Q Dance or La Bayadère: Kingdom of the Shades + Ballet Vignettes, performed at the Manitoba Theatre Centre.
We offer special discounts to the employees of select corporate and community partners including the Manitoba Teachers Society, the Manitoba Government Employees Union, the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority, and CAA members. We are also proud to be a part of the Canadian Forces National Appreciation Program. Please see your benefits webpage for more information about redeeming your discount.
Additional offers may be available. Contact us for more information and to discuss your group’s needs. Group offers are subject to availability, so call early to reserve your seats.
CORPORATE AND COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
For additional information about offering discounted tickets to your members or employees, please contact:
Angela Hendry, Interim Group Sales and Audience Development Coordinator
Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet is committed to providing schools and their students with high quality, accessible opportunities to experience dance. We have a variety of programs available that are suitable for students of all grade levels. In celebration of our 2014/2015 75th Anniversary Season we have expanded our School Matinee program to include three ballets. Schools with students from grades K-12 can book tickets for these student-only dress rehearsals for just $10 per ticket:
- Swan Lake (MAR 4, 2015 │ 12PM)
- The Faerie Queen, A Ballet Based on A Midsummers Night’s Dream (APR 29, 2015 │ 12PM)
DOWNLOAD STUDENT MATINEE ORDER FORM
For educational resources related to school matinees, click here.
In addition to our School Matinee for grades K-12, student groups of 10 or more, including post-secondary, are eligible to purchase tickets to regular performances at a subsidized rate.
For additional information or to book seats, please contact:
Angela Hendry, Group Sales and Audience Development Coordinator