ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Join us for a dynamic two-week training opportunity for dancers ages 11-18 (must be 11 years of age by December 31, 2021). Dance Intensive is designed to give students the opportunity to express themselves artistically, improve their technique and deepen their understanding of ballet in a positive and supportive environment.
IN STUDIO CLASSES
Classes run 5 days per week. Accepted students will be placed according to their technical level in ballet based on their submitted application form. Classes include ballet, conditioning and pre-pointe/pointe will be available for dancers with experience at the discretion of our artistic faculty. We also offer electives including character, variations, contemporary, and jazz. (dependant on Artistic Faculty).
Important Note: In studio classes are available to residents outside of Manitoba; however, all public health guidelines must be followed before and after in person attendance, this is likely to include a 2-week quarantine before entering the studios.
Join us 5 days a week for 2-3 hours per day for ballet, pre-pointe/pointe, conditioning, and variations delivered through a digital platform.
The experienced teaching staff at the RWB School, together with talented guest teachers, will inspire students to learn and grow. DI21 will feature some of our most respected ballet instructors and talented guest teachers from the Royal Winnipeg Ballet Company.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, please access the Registration forms package and submit with the required photos to email@example.com by the dates indicated on the forms.
Physical distancing studio practices in place.
- Applications for the In-Person Program are subject to review by RWB Artistic Faculty before students can be accepted to the program. Students will be notified of their acceptance to the In-Person program on or before July 2, 2021
- A two-split payment plan option is available for the In-Person Program.
- Students accepted to the In-Person Program must meet all Manitoba Public Health requirements and adhere to all restrictions including, but not limited, to those pertaining to travel, and self-isolation / quarantine.
Available to all Students in CDT through Zoom
- Students in the Online program will be placed in a program level based on the information provided on their application form.
- Online program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. A School Office representative will contact you for payment 3-5 days after your application forms package is received.
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORMS