RWB Summer Programs
Join the RWB School for a summer of dance!
We offer four programs in July and August –something for dancers of all ages, levels and interests. Dance Intensive (ages 9-18), Adult Summer Dance (18+), and Teachers’ Summer Workshop (Professional Development) run in tandem to Summer Session, which serves as the second stage of auditions for the RWB School Professional Division Regular Session.
Due to COVID-19 government recommendations and out of an abundance of safety and caution for our staff and students, the summer of 2020 summer will look a little different at our studios. Although we are slowly inviting students back into the studios we are doing so cautiously and with multiple safeguards in place that align with government recommendations as well as our organizational reopening strategy.
Studio Safety Precautions
- Students and teachers must wash their hand with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after class.
- Students will be physically distanced 2M from one another.
- Students and teachers will be required to practice physical distancing measures while in the building and studios.
- Students will be assigned to a specific studio for the duration of their program.
- Students will also remain with their primary teachers and must remain with their designated group.
- No access to changerooms or lockers and arrive dressed for class.
- Please limit the number of belongings you bring into the building.
- Visitors and families are not permitted in the building.
- Studios will be cleaned and sanitized frequently and between groups.
For a full list of the precautions the organization is taking and measures we are enforcing to get back to work, please visit rwb.org.
For more information please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204.957.3467.
Tour the Royal Winnipeg Ballet Facilities