RWB Refund Policy
Refund Policy for the 2021-2022 RWB Season
As we endeavor to return to the theatre, with you in a seat, our refund and exchange policies have been adjusted for the 2021/22 season. The safety of our artists, staff and patrons remains at the center of our decisions and we hope this offers you the flexibility you need to join us with confidence.
- No exchange fees associated with subscriptions. Please note, exchanges are subject to available seating.
- If you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms and are unable to attend the in-person performance, you can switch your tickets to another performance at no charge. If you continue to display symptoms throughout the run of the performance, you can receive a full refund for the performance, apply a credit to your account or donate your ticket. Please note, all credits must be redeemed by June 15, 2022; if not, a refund will be issued
- Up to 24 hours in advance, if the RWB is back in theatre, but you are not ready to attend an in-person performance, you are eligible for a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide both a digital and theatre experience simultaneously. 5 weeks prior to a performance, the RWB will announce whether the performance can happen in a theatre setting or if the performance will be digitally delivered. If due to public health guidelines, we are unable to return safety to the theatre at a minimum of 50% capacity, the performance will be delivered digitally and no refunds will be applied.
- In the event public health guidelines do not allow us to perform on stage with an audience or record a digital experience, we will apply the performance portion of your subscription as a credit on your RWB account that must be redeemed by June 15th, 2022.
- For your convenience, we continue to offer payment plans. For more information, please contact our Box Office.
We understand the unpredictability of our environment and our intention is to provide you with as much information as we can at this time. Your continued support is instrumental as we return to the stage.